It is made of Sintered 5-layer or multi-layer stainless steel wire mesh laminates, it take the advantages of good permeability, high holding dirty capacity, large filter area, long service life, high temperature resistance and corrosion resistance, and cleanable, can be used formany times, it is widely applied in the filtration system of petroleum and chemical industry.
8.XinLi Purification manufactures products to the highest current industry standard, certified to meet ISO 9001-2008；
9.They are back flushable, rigid, surface filtration, and endures many cleaning cycles.
Filter Media Features:
1.High strength and rigidity : extreme mechanical strength and pressure tolerance, can be machined, welded and assembled,
2.Uniform and stable precision: consistent filter property in various media, without apertures changing during operation.
3.Widely service environment: can be continuously in temperature ranging from-200℃ to 600℃ and filtering in acid and alkali conditions.
4.Cleanable: backwash easily, and reused with longer service span, and can be cleaned by
means of ways, such as backstream, filtration liquid, ultrasonic, dissolution and baking.
1) Pre-sale service:
Offer you the best price of the products you need.
All filter element will be test before delivery .
3) After-sales service:
Technical support for any time.
If the products have the quality question,we will return make the new products to you .
4) More Service:
1.We can delivery the products by sea ,by air ,or the express, such as DHL ,TNT ,UPS ,SF,EMS and so on .
2.Our customer can pay for by TT, Western Union ,or paypal .
3.If the amount is large ,customer can 30%T/T as down payment, the remaining 70% need to be payed when goods are ready
1.Q: Where is your factory located? A:Our factory is located in Xinxiang City, Hennan Province, China. 2.Q: You are a factory, trading company or a third party? A: We are a factory, and we start our factory & production from 2010.
3.Q: What is your minimum quantity, can you send me sample? A: We are honored to offer you samples. Our minimum ordered quantity is 1 piece.
4.Q:What are your generally modes of transportation ?