Filter cartridge for water treatment equipment is made of perforated plate and wire mesh sintered together, of which is layer number and mesh number are designed to according to the using condition and application.As it is intergrated by sintering pressure-resistant framework and filter mesh together,thus it has higher rigidity, more excellent back-wash efficiency,smaller pressure drop loss etc. And thus is widely used in automatic water filter equipment,intelligent differential pressure type water treatment equipment and food&beverage filter equipment etc.
1) Pre-sale service:
Offer you the best price of the products you need.
2) Medium-sales service:
All filter element will be test before delivery .
3) After-sales service:
Technical support for any time.
If the products have the quality question,we will return make the new products to you .
4) More Service:
1.We can delivery the products by sea ,by air ,or the express, such as DHL ,TNT ,UPS ,SF,EMS and so on .
2.Our customer can pay for by TT, Western Union ,or paypal .
3.If the amount is large ,customer can 30%T/T as down payment, the remaining 70% need to be payed when goods are ready to ship.
1.Q: Where is your factory located? A:Our factory is located in Xinxiang City, Hennan Province, China. 2.Q: You are a factory, trading company or a third party? A: We are a factory, and we start our factory & production from 2010.
3.Q: What is your minimum quantity, can you send me sample? A: We are honored to offer you samples. Our minimum ordered quantity is 1 piece.
4.Q:What are your generally modes of transportation ?